“Surround yourself with assets not liabilities” – Om Patil
Updating Of Backlog Accounts: Companies that have been in operation for few years, especially SME’s in the UAE would not have maintained their books of accounts and would be managing their transactions either in the old-school way of recording in books or excel sheets. With different laws mandating the maintenance of books of accounts, business find it difficult to set apart time for recording the old transactions in an orderly manner.
Updating Of Backlog Accounts is the process of recording prior period transactions from the inception of the business and ensuring all transactions are captured such as to portray the true position of a company. It defines the financial position of a company, paving way to perceive the future of the business.
Backlog Accounting Services in Dubai, UAE.
Emirates Chartered Accountants Group - Professionals in backlog accounting and maintaining it.
Call for Free Consultation
Mr. Praveen | Senior Manager
Mob: +971 508873115
Companies that are aware of the importance of recording transactions in an orderly manner would have hired staff for book-keeping. However, the management may not be able to determine the accuracy of recording the transaction or compliance with the laws of the land. The staff may not be able to analyze the transactions and provide an opinion on the financial position of the company. As Warren Buffet mentioned, it is always advisable to review past mistakes before committing new ones.
1. A permanent record of transactions: Keeping track of transactions without recording the same is difficult over a long time. Accounting the transaction would provide a permanent record using which the businessman can easily gather information.
2. Analysis of the business: Once the accounts are updated, the investors can draw out reports on the efficiency of the business and analyze the business working. Market trends, the scope of diversifying, and future opportunities can be analyzed from the reports.
3. Saves time: When accounts are recorded in software, the investors/employees will not have to go back and search for details of an old transaction. It will be readily available in the system and the supporting documents can be tracked using the reference number mentioned.
4. Facilitates cash flow management: Proper recording of transactions will give a clear picture of the financial aspect of the company. Without recording the expense and income, the company will not be able to understand the financial position and arrange the funds when necessary.
5. Supports Decision Making: Reports drawn from the accounts will help the company to make strategic decisions for the benefit of the company. With a huge cash balance, it can opt for investing in any project or with a low cash balance, it can avail facilities to ensure that the business runs smoothly.
6. Simplifies Audit Procedure: When the accounts are updated, the audit procedure will be simplified, and comparative figures can be reflected while preparing the report.
7. Compliance with Legal requirements: On updating the accounts, compliance with legal requirements can be checked and necessary changes can be made to the extent possible.
Our experienced executives can help in updating your company accounts from the year of inception. We ensure that the accounts of each year are closed appropriately, ascertaining compliance with all the relevant statutory requirements.
While Updating Of Backlog Accounts, our associate will visit your office and collect the sales invoices, purchase invoices, payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, petty cash expenses, bank statements, cheque counterfoils, bank transfer copies, etc and update the accounts either at your office or at our office. Further clarification/requirements, if any, will be sought during updating the accounts.
On completion of updating Of Backlog Accounts, the compliance of relevant laws and statutory requirements will be checked and advised accordingly. The reports generated will be discussed with the management and overall business performance will be analyzed.
We will ensure, with the support and cooperation of the management, that the books are up-to-date in all respects, such that regular accounting can be carried forward henceforth.
News & Articles
Aug 26, 2020
Zero Rating of Export of Services The public clarification, Zero-rating of export of services provides the views of the Federa...VIEW ALL